The landlord must commission an EPC and ensure a copy of it, including the recommendation report, is available to prospective tenants at the earliest opportunity.
As a minimum, this should be when prospective tenants are first given written information about a dwelling or are arranging to view it, and before any rental contract is entered into.
A copy of the EPC (rating and recommendation report) must be given free of charge to the person who ultimately becomes the tenant before any rental contract is entered into. EPCs must be produced by an accredited assessor.
AT Capital Energy Certificates we specialise in producing Energy Performance Certificates throughout London We are progressively becoming the capitals leading EPC providers with a clientele ranging from private landlords to exclusive property managers and housing associations. We are recognised as professionals in this industry and can offer a service tailored specifically to our clients requirements. Our team has over 15 years experience in servicing the property industry and will use this experience to ensure an efficient and friendly service. We recognise that reliability and efficiency are of the utmost importance to our clients and have made these qualities the hallmark of our service.
Our operation managers regularly inspect our accredited assessors work and movements to ensure quality control and satisfactory results are achieved. In addition
they will regularly update and train our staff, in accordance with the latest health and safety requirements.
For the benefit of both our staff and our clients we are Safe Contractor accredited.
• All our assessors are accredited, professional and friendly.
• We have a dedicated team answering your calls to make the process smooth and personal.
• Using the latest onsite technology, we guarantee to generate your report within 24 hours of the site visit.
• In addition, all our vehicles have been installed with a GPS tracking system, so that we can monitor each vehicles movement at all times.
• We carry full employers and public liability insurance which is important to our clients
We offer Residential Energy Performance Certificates for a Flat fee of £65 + VAT*
*units or houses with more than four bedrooms may cost more